a bit about me....

I am a Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I graduated high school from Lawton Chiles in Tallahassee, FL in May of 2005. I also attended Faith Academy in Mobile, AL until my sophomore year of high school. I hope to use blogs and technology in my classroom when I graduate and become a teacher.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Podcasting

Podcasting is a great tool for all teachers of every grade level and field. Podcasting allows students who are sick or out of town not to fall behind. It could also help serve as a way to review for exams that way everyone knows what to expect on the exam. Podcasting could also be used to teach students about technology and about subject matters. Students could research topics and present them via podcast which allows fun, social interaction, and knowledge to be brought into the classroom at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment