a bit about me....
I am a Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I graduated high school from Lawton Chiles in Tallahassee, FL in May of 2005. I also attended Faith Academy in Mobile, AL until my sophomore year of high school. I hope to use blogs and technology in my classroom when I graduate and become a teacher.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
My teaching philosophy!
I believe that as a teacher I should help my students use technology to advance their education. As an elementary education teacher, I am able to shape minds greatly. What I say to my students will last forever. I want to be the teacher that makes an impact. I want all of my students to believe that they can achieve anything just as long as they set their mind to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment